World Menopause Day is fast approaching and you’re probably in one of these places:
- Got it sorted.
- Have a couple of ideas but scrambling to get them in place.
- Didn’t realise there was a World Menopause Day! – it’s 18th October 🙂
If you picked number 2 or 3? Don’t worry – I’ve got you covered with the perfect solution to celebrate, raise awareness and generate constructive conversations.
The World Menopause Day Activities & Resource Power Pack is perfect for organisations who are:
- Looking to make menopause a mainstream conversation.
- Starting out on their journey to make menopause part of their commitment to inclusion.
- Implementing initiatives around menopause and want to keep the momentum going through 2020 and beyond.
Email email@example.com to enquire about pricing and reserve your pack!
What are my clients doing for World Menopause Day?
House of Lords are hosting a panel event and using my Activities Pack to generate further engagement and involve as many groups as possible at the event so that staff are able to enhance their own knowledge and wellbeing alongside the House’s commitment to being an inclusive employer.
Crown Prosecution Service – West Midlands have been hosting virtual menopause meet ups these past few months. To mark World Menopause Day we’re running an interactive, inclusive session designed to identify easy to implement practical solutions to support all staff.
Sellafield Ltd are hosting a virtual online event including a question panel, fun quiz, live Pilates lesson and advice on good nutrition for menopause. I’m their keynote speaker and will also be sitting on the panel to discuss what works well, what doesn’t and why, when it comes to launching company wide menopause initiatives.
Southern Housing Group are hosting a ‘Menopause Share’. We’ll be looking back on everything we’ve achieved in the last 12 months, sharing some personal stories and answering all those questions you’re too afraid to ask!
The Coal Authority have also grabbed a copy of my Activities Pack as an innovative way to mark the day and help promote a menopause friendly environment where everyone is treated with a high level of respect and all staff can do their best work.
The World Menopause Day Activities & Resource Power Pack includes:
- Team Quiz to bring people together to share knowledge, learn and make menopause an everyday conversation in a fun (and competitive!) way.
- Five challenges designed to create learning opportunities, engage staff and inspire others to become involved.
- Five scenario based exercises to improve confidence in signposting and supporting colleagues.
- Guidance document with suggestions to encourage participation, instructions for players, recommended points system plus ideas for prizes!
- Intranet content to provide complementary advice including Fact sheet, Resources list, Menopause FAQs plus top ten tips for promoting a company wide menopause friendly environment so that learning and conversations continue after World Menopause Day.
If you’re looking for ideas to mark World Menopause Day in October that will create engagement, improve inclusivity and involve having some fun, send me a quick email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to enquire about pricing.